Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Where has the time gone






Holy cow. It is almost fall and I have left out so much. We actually got to go on a vacation this year. At the end of July we went to Denver to visit Russell's brother and his family. We had a ball. We went to the Cheyenne Frontier Days and the kids got to ride some of the rides and just see what it is all about. It was so nice weather and all. I really think I could live in Denver. The weather was so nice the whole time we were there. But anyway, Russ and I have also been playing on the Tanner Clinic softball team. I love being able to get out and do these things. It is great for me and my family plus we get to hang out with people we enjoy. I have great friends that play on our team and that makes it even better. We just recently got back in touch with a couple we were friends with in high school. We have been long time friends for a long time, but after we had Hunter we kind of kept to ourselves. Well now I am glad we have got back in touch. It is a blessing to us because my kids have made some great friends with their kids and we can actually be normal. Instead of being hermits. We are off this weekend to go to Sourdough. I love being in the mountains. I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

About Me

We are a fun loving family that loves the outdoors. We love to go riding the horses at Josh and Cherri's house. We have two kids and they keep us very busy.

music list